Wednesday 21 April 2010

Topshop Spend Up

So I am a big Topshop fan having worked there for the last 5 years! I love their product offering, how what we see on the runway in fashion week is similarly available in Topshop soon after! Also, working there means that I understand the trends in store and I get to stare at the clothes for a few hours every day deciding what I want to buy! I buy so much I don't think it's worth Arcadia paying me anymore! Just give me a clothes allowance instead ;)

Here are my purchases...




Eeek this makes me look like a bit of a shopaholic!

So as you can see I am a bit of a girly girl... my boyfriend often describes my wardrobe as a garden!

So I am going to try and remember prices and list it all for you! The prices may not be exact as I'm relying on memory for some, but will only have a couple pounds different! You can find all of my items on Topshop.com :D

From left to right:
*Cream long sleeve cardi: £38
*Ditsy print floral cotton dress £32
*Nude floaty dress: £45
*Yellow silk camisole: £28
*Racer back floral camisole: £28
*Cream camisole with pearl buttons: £35
*Red top with lace detail: £15
*Long line basic in nude: £12
*Floral leggings: £20

Ok so that's all of them! Let's not add it altogether!

Happy topshopping :)

Wearing Happiness ♥

1 comment:

  1. I wish San Diego California had a Topshop! I really like your blog.
    XO NANCY

    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete